Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pattern suggestion for ChristineB




Hello everyone!

ETA: Here is the line drawing and a couple of pictures. I really like this coat, it has a very classic line which I'm looking for to use my cashmere/wool coating. This is a very nice issue, packed with beautiful designs.

I'm still deciding on a pattern so I have been looking through my Burda's WOF. When I saw ChristineB's post I remembered that one of the patterns I'm considering has a bib. It is model 101 and 102 from the September 2005 issue. The archives don't go that far back so I will post a picture later. The design has a notched collar and in-seam pockets as well as princess seams and two piece sleeves.

2 comments:

Melissa Fehr Trade said...

I've got the index page of this issue scanned - it's actually in the running for my coat, too! Email me (enquiries at fehrtrade.com) and I'll send it to you if you want to crop and upload it.

Also, Marji - could you pretty please turn on full posts on the RSS feeds? It's just excerpts right now which is really annoying. :(

melissa @ fehrtrade.com

Summerset said...

That pattern is available in envelope form now from Burda. It is #8022. I was going to pick it up at Jo-ann's yesterday as a coat candidate, but there wasn't one in the drawer when I went to get the pattern.