Monday, May 19, 2008

ChristineB - Decisions, decisions...

I'm still deciding on what to make, but could use some help. I've been looking at Fall 2008 RTW style trends, and I came up with a bunch (30+) of coats I'd like to replicate. I've been able to whittle down that number to about five or six contenders. Since there are quite a few pictures, I've put them up on my own blog so as not to take up valuable real estate here. If anyone's interested in checking out what I'm leaning towards at this moment, mosey on over, take a gander, and let me know what you think,'K? I'll be sure to post my final decision here for everyone to see.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I like the first coat from Verrier. It looks like it would be easy to modify a pattern for this style.
Good luck!

Claire said...

I also vote for the Verrier. I do like the Oscar de la Renta, but it needs the fur on the bottom. Actually, the coat feels unbalanced to me as though it needs fur around the neck also, but that thought is probably just me liking very balanced objects, clothing, ect. It's a curse. ;o)