Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Source for Linings

Marji asked that I post this source for coat linings and interlinings:

David Chadick
Rosen & Chadick Fabrics
New York, NY
800-225-3838

Ann of Gorgeous Things will back me up on this: David is possibly the nicest, most helpful person in the garment district. And he really knows his stuff. When I was in his store on Saturday he was helping a number of people with suit linings and giving out tailoring advice. I bought black flannel for my coat's interlining at Rosen & Chadick. He has gorgeous coating fabrics if you're still in the market; he'll be happy to send you swatches. And it wouldn't hurt to tell him you're a PR member and see if he'll give you a discount.

1 comment:

Mardel said...

Thanks for posting this for others. David Chadick is one of my favorite people when I am looking for help on something specific and the fabrics are gorgeous.