Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lisa - Adventures with wool flannel


My adventure with wool flannel begins with Vogue 8346, view A. I really like this pattern and wanted to make the long version. However, I felt that the coat would be quite heavy on my shoulders & pocket book. I have ordered the wool flannel from Candlelight Valley Fabrics. I have not decided what lining to use, so I was happy to read the post about lining. Thanks.

I am very excited about the sew-a-long. Please bear with me. This is the first time for me to use blogger!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

The colour of that flannel is beautiful - so rich!! The pattern you have chosen will show this fabric off to great advantage!

Lisa said...

Thanks Shannon.
It has taken me awhile to figure out blogger. Please forgive me for not responding sooner.