Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Admin - What type of Pocket are you making?


Marji would like to get a feel for what type of pocket you are making. I have put up a poll on the sidebar for everybody to answer. It should be the top poll. Please indicate which type of pocket you are going to be making. I have disabled comments for this entry. By answering the poll Marji will be able to see what she wants at a glance rather than read through all the comments.

Thanks everybody. - LindaF

Marji: I see that there is a category for Other, and already someone has put "Other". If you're making the Other - can you please leave a comment to tell me what that is?
And, just to help you define them, I'm adding a picture to this post.
I'm at a bit of a loss for "other" at the moment.

Ah, one more thought. Your pattern may show one type of pocket. Know that you are not obligated to use that particular type. In-seam pockets can be used anywhere there is a seam to put one, welt pockets can be substituted for in-seam if you prefer that look, and faux welts can be turned to real welts.

No comments: