Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Adrienne's Plan


Hi guys!!! I'm Adrienne and I am SO very excited about making my first coat. I have already been planning for my fall wardrobe so this is just right on time lol. I know it's not even summer yet but hey lol.



I am planning on making two coats. I might possibly add in a third (lighter weight jacket) but that has yet to be decided....I have a few more days to make up my mind lol.



First up is Vogue 8438
V8438
I'm making view a out of a lipstick red Flannel coating I purchased from Gorgeous Fabrics last year.



I also want to make Butterick 4665
B4665



I want to make view c. I thought about making it black but I already have a black rtw coat in my closet so I might go for a colbalt blue ;-) I'll decide on that a little bit later lol.



So there you have it. I'm super excited about my first coat, my first sew-along and all the techniques I am sure to learn!!

Thanks Marji for making this happen!

3 comments:

Melissa Fehr Trade said...

ooh that's a very cool collar on the Vogue! And in lipstick red, you're going to be a knockout!

nancy2001 said...

I love the Butterick pattern. Very classic and elegant.

Tany said...

Great choices Adrianne!