Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rosemary: B4665

I've been quiet mostly pondering my adjustments to my muslin. I am getting quite happy with the fit. I have done the tuck above the armseye, voila the neck fits. This has left me thinking and pondering about most of my necklines, gaping v necks and bunching of extra fabric over my bust and of course why sometimes I can't move my arms! It is quite the learning curve, I can only compare it to therapy when you learn so much about oneself.
That said, I also added extra to drop the waistline, that put the hipline below my crotch. I still have the adjustments in the bust area and the shoulder width and I just took the collar out of the envelope. The upper collar seems to have the extra for the turn of cloth but I am still just looking at it. The lower collar is cut on the bias and seems to be longer in length and it also says stretch along the collar edge. Another ponder is in order.

Marji, I am not sure of my skills yet to recommend fitting advice to anyone yet. Looking forward to the next part of the process, but I must admit I have periods of being overwhelmed. (not quite the right word)

I'll post pictures soon.

No comments: