Friday, July 25, 2008

Note from Marji

I'm working today and tomorrow on the blue silk dresses I need to make for dsd's to be in their uncle's wedding at the end of the month.
While taking breaks I'm going to work my way down through the muslin posts and try to leave everyone some feedback.

In order to keep information together, I'm using the admin priviledge of going in and adding the feedback as an edit right in the body of your post.
If you don't want me writing an edit on your post, email me and tell me to leave it alone. I won't be offended.

Funny, but now that I've gotten started on the coats, I want to keep going and get all my underlining mounted and the thread tracing done....and here I am back to working on silk dresses.
I'll post on my regular blog on Monday with the results of the dressmaking.
Marji

No comments: