Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rosemary: B4665 Muslin done



This was taken a couple of weeks ago and I think I have the fit fairly good now. I am wearing a different sweater underneath, so the muslin is a little looser. It looks like I should adjust my skirt as well.
Since the last group of pictures, I have taken a tuck in the upper back, sleeve and front, this resulted in the neckline fitting better. Then I added an inch to the bodice length at the waist.
I like the length of the sleeves, I will add extra to the length of the coat. I like the current length and not the suggested hem line. I lowered the bust point but had to give that several tries as there was not enough seam allowance to just do a reshaping of the area. I think I still have to work on the curve a bit more. I have to more the buttons as well.

No comments: