Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tany's coat: finished!

Here’s the finished coat:

I was planning to take better pictures of me with the coat on, outside and with natural light but my family came to visit and all my plans have changed, so these are what I have for now (I’ll post better pictures as soon as I can). Photographing black velvet is very hard and the flashlight really changes the coat’s appearance; it looks like it has more reflexes; the coat is much more beautiful in real life and I feel really great wearing it!

You can see more pictures and read a full review at my blog (click here)

2 comments:

Marji said...

Tany, I'm about to head over to your blog to read the rest of the details, but I just wanted to comment here that this is beautiful, as well as beautifully made.
I want to thank you so much for sharing all of your expertise, for documenting your process so well, and being so generous with your time.
You will be able to wear this coat for a long time to come. Timelessly elegant.

patti said...

Simply amazing, Tany--you will have all eyes on you when you wear this stunning garment!